Ever since Noah’s flood, unwanted water has been causing damage to homes and businesses. Even moderately wet floors and carpets need professional attention, or replacement may be necessary. Sometimes the damage will not become visible until it’s too late. Furniture resting on wet carpet may cause permanent stains. Untreated carpet backing will eventually smell, mildew and rot. Floors may warp, and moisture can wick into walls causing it to weaken and crumble.
With fast action, our Certified Water Damage Technicians prevent permanent damage. We have the equipment and training to restore most wet materials including carpets, pad, flooring and walls, to their original condition. In some cases they actually look better than before because we remove odors and clean the materials during the restoration process.
When you need us, we are available. Flooding can occur at any time, day or night. That is the reason we have trained technicians available 24 hours a day to help you. For most situations, we arrive within the hour to reduce the damage expense and inconvenience.
We are not just carpet cleaners, we are water damage specialists. We have taken advanced training, and are certified by the International Institute as Water Damage Technicians. We have special restoration equipment including high powered extraction equipment, dehumidifiers, and deodorizing equipment. We have the skill to disengage carpets, and we have the ability to dry walls, carpets, flooring, padding and other wet materials.
Basic Steps For Complete Drying
- Inspect wet materials and determine the extent of the moisture.
- Extract the water with a high-powered extraction unit and special weighted drag tools.
- Install powerful Turbo-Dryers to create a high rate of evaporation.
- Treat materials with an anti microbial to help prevent odors caused by mildew and bacteria.
- Install powerful Driz-Air Dehumidifiers to reduce the humidity and prevent moisture damage.
- Clean and deodorize materials to remove tracked and wicked soil, and to leave everything springtime fresh.
Of course, each situation is different and additional steps may be needed, depending on the severity of the flood and the time the materials remained wet.
24 hr Service
We are a 24 hour emergency service company(507-289-5418) Immediately talk with a carpet cleaning expert
Emergency Water Damage Tips
- Identify the source of the incoming water and, if possible, stop it or call a professional to handle it.
- Turn off all electrical appliances in and around the area affected by water to reduce electrical hazards.
- Remove or elevate furniture off wet areas to prevent permanent stains or rust marks from occurring.
- Empty out closet floors including shoes, cardboard boxes which could cause staining.
- Call us day or night to schedule an inspection or to begin emergency drying procedures.
- Never turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and stay away from the sagging ceilings.
- Never rip up the carpet and pad. This could cause permanent damage to the materials.
- Never leave books, newspapers and other paper materials on wet carpets and floors.
- Never attempt to dry carpeting with an electric heater. It will only dry the surface and not dry the padding.
- Never turn up the heat above 68 degrees, as this will help cause mildew to become active.
Restoration provides quick response and gives you peace of mind knowing that your emergency situation is being handled safely and professionally. We remove standing water and protect your valuables from further damage. By removing the water from your home or office quickly, you will avoid a common problem of mold buildup in your walls, floors and furniture. Flooded rooms can be restored if standing water is removed quickly and professionally.